City of St. Ignace Police Department
- Must be a high school graduate or its equivalent
- Police Training and Licensing Examination per Michigan Commission on Law Enforcement Standards Certification (MCOLES)
- Compliance with the MCOLES Active Duty Firearm Standard
- Must have a valid Michigan Operator's License and maintain an acceptable driving record
- Demonstrated positive interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively and project a positive image.
- Ability to perform the essential function and requirements of the job.
- Successfully Pass Physical and Drug tests.
- Completion of an oral interview & submit to criminal history & a background check
- Associate's degree or higher in appropriate field or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Prior Michigan Police Experience
ï»¿ï»¿ PAY LEVEL:
- To be determined based on qualifications and experience.
Interested individuals must submit a resume and cover letter no later than June 16th at 5pm.
Send to St. Ignace Police Dept., Attn: Police Officer Position, 396 N. State Street, St. Ignace, MI 49781.
No phone calls please.
The City of St. Ignace is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)